Saturday 23 April 2011

Buona Pasqua!


Just a little Happy Easter-greeting, Buona Pasqua, Glad Påsk, Hyvää pääsiäistä, Feliz Semana Santa, Frohe Ostern, Feliz Páscoa, God Påske and so on...
Remember the children's book "Olga y Jorge en Vespa" some posts ago? Now I found the picture I took of the book at the Piaggio Museum in Pontedera. Here you can see that Jorge should have goggles.


Jorge looks cooler with his goggles on.
I also found the picture of the treasure under the house. Two brothers had a father that disapproved of their Vespa-interest. Restoring, fiddling and so on. They hid some parts under the staircase, in the ground of the house. 40 years later the new owners discovered the parts, aiming for the city dump. A neighbour thought of me and I collected them.
Came in handy for my Vespa 125 U.

8-inch and 10-inch wheels, cowl for GL, GS-kick, fan and cylinder cowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment